Our soccer team is coached by Todd Dunbar who has been coaching
for many years and is a well known advocate of the local soccer
scene here in Sacramento.
We are very lucky to have you Todd as our soccer coach!
1. Students and leadership wrote the dress code (2012).
2. The dress code is meant for safety as well as to promote
3. The dress code expects that students will demonstrate
trust, respect and responsibility in order to maintain standards.
4. The Dress Code is about following the rules for safety – not
about gang membership.
5. Administration has final say, please accept it with
dignity and comply with directions.
Students are responsible for knowing the dress code linked below:
NOW is when your student(s) needs you the most.
Their future is ahead and your involvement is critical.
Every student can be successful with the involvement of the
families, school, PTSA and community.
Show your support by becoming a member of the PTSA and getting
involved with the school.
Don’t forget to LIKE us on the SNTHS Facebook page.
Shane Miller (Teacher Representative)
Jennifer Kennedy (Teacher Representative)
Wandra Pitts (Parent)
Cristina Sanane (President)
Joe Bazan Hernandez (Student Representative)
Candelaria Amezquita (Student Body President)
Meet in Room 1
Click a term to refine your current search.