Click here for information and resources.
Suicide Prevention Hotline: 800-273-8255 (available 24 hours)
SCUSD has a Connect Center that offers a menu of services:
- Information and referral
- Assessment and evaluation
- Clinical consultation
- Case management
- Individual and family counseling referrals
- LGBTQ Safe Zone trainings
- Mental health/behavioral consultations
- Suicide risk response and intervention
- Attendance interventions
- Health insurance enrollment/health advocacy
These services are free to all SCUSD families. website: scusd.edu/connect-center
Need Help? Get GRACE! This is a wellness app that was created by students, for students. It is available in your Apple or Android app store.