How to Obtain a Work Permit
A Work Permit Form can be downloaded here. See “Related Links” (either below or to the right, depending on your device).
- Print out a work permit.
- Neatly fill out all personal information and have parent sign on signature line.
- Fill out school information.
- Have employer fill out company information, work/job duties, and have a manager sign.
After all of the information has been completed:
- Students can scan and email to Mr. Hernandez, email@example.com, Registrar/Parent Advisory; or
- If a student is not able to scan and email, a hard copy can be taken to the school office between the hours of 12:00pm – 4:00pm.
For more information about child labor laws, contact the U.S. Department of Labor and the State of California Department of Industrial Relations, Division of Labor Standards Enforcement.