Our humanities courses are taught in the team teaching model. An English Language Arts teacher and a Social Science teacher collaborate and plan integrated lessons and projects.
- 9th Grade Course – iWorld (ELA 9/Geography & Ethnic Studies)
- 10th Grade Course – World Studies (ELA 10/World History)
- 11th Grade Course – American Studies (ELA 11/US History)
- 12th Grade Course – Political Studies(ELA 12/American Government & Economics)
Student are required to take and pass 3 math courses. Offerings include:
- Integrated Math I
- Integrated Math II
- Integrated Math III
- Enrollment in college math course at a community college
Students are required to take and pass 3 science courses. Offerings include:
Students can take Spanish I and Spanish II in their 11th grade year or they can take a language of their choice at a community college through the Advance Education program.
Art: All students will take 2 semesters of Art
PE: All students will take 4 semesters of PE. In 9th grades, students must pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Foundations: All 9th graders will take this course for 1 semester using the Get Focused…Stay Focused program. Students will develop and refine a meaningful online Skills-based Career and Education Plan.